Board Rules and Regulations provide for the following fees relating to CPE Requests for Extension:
- Extension requests for the current reporting period submitted on or before June 30 must be accompanied by the $75 Extension Request fee.
- If the licensee fails to submit a reporting form listing the hours secured for the current reporting period by the January 31 reporting deadline, (even if additional hours are needed to meet CPE compliance) the licensee must also complete and submit the late filing form with the associated late filing fee of $150.00 when reporting hours secured for the Extension Request form.
- Extension Requests to secure and report additional hours for prior reporting period(s), will be accepted with the payment of a $75 Extension fee. (Please note, the applicant will also be required to pay the $150 CPE late filing fee when he/she submits his/her hours on the late CPE Reporting Form.)
- A CPA with a pending CPE extension will be ineligible for license renewal until CPE compliance has been met.
- A confirmation letter regarding the status of your Extension Request will be generated to your email address within two weeks of receipt. If you have not received your confirmation letter please contact the Board office at 304-558-3557.