Text Size:

Requests to Provide a Verification of License or Exam Scores

If you need a verication of license sent to another jurisdiction or employer, please make the request and pay for the service via the Board's online resource at https://www.boa.wv.gov/verifications/index.asp?cpa.  We also request you to provide an email address that Board staff can send that verification. We will will fulfill your request as quickly as possible. However, some historical records are not available through our online system and we may not have access to the information needed to complete your verification form while working from our homes. Therefore, Board staff may not be able to provide a turnaround as quickly as we normally do.

Please contact the Board office at wvboa@wv.gov  for additional information.

Page Updated: 12:00:00 AM